When most creators want to grow their YouTube channels and get more subscribers and more views, the first thing they focus on is trying to make videos that get more subscribers and views. The problem is, these actually come as results of other things. If you want more views and subscribers on YouTube you have to set goals on improving the metrics you can actually control that will result in channel growth. I share a few examples of what those goals are in this video, like growing watch time, improving playlists, and acquiring the design and storytelling skills necessary to grow on YouTube. Those are things you CAN control that will impact how many views and subscribers you get on YouTube.
MORE VIDEOS ON GROWING YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
– A Guide to the Best YouTube Growth Strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do_9krEX_gA&index=9&t=0s&list=PLvxDZJe1lbaZVnQrpwQCmpKqJWbTr4UpH
– 29 Ideas for Sparking Growth on your Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLnOnZ-gEy8&index=1&t=0s&list=PLvxDZJe1lbaZVnQrpwQCmpKqJWbTr4UpH
– How to get your First 100 Subscribers (then more!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6bf7h6fifs&index=10&t=0s&list=PLvxDZJe1lbaZVnQrpwQCmpKqJWbTr4UpH
SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
PATREON: Let me help you grow your channel! http://www.patreon.com/videocreators
LISTEN TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
MY FAMILY’S VLOGGING CHANNEL