When creators use “sub4sub” to get more subscribers on YouTube, not only it is ineffective in getting subscribers who will actually watch your videos, but it is actually violates YouTube’s Community Guidelines, which is grounds for a YouTube Community Guidelines strike and eventually having your channel terminated. Fortunately, you get a warning and three strikes before it comes to that, so it won’t be a surprise, but still isn’t something worth doing to grow your channel, get more views, and subscribers.
Read the details about the, “Spam, deceptive practices & scams policies,” section of YouTube’s Community Guidelines: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en
Download my free guide, “The Secret to Growing your YouTube Audience.” https://videocreators.com/the-secret-to-building-your-youtube-audience/
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/