A lot of creators think that you have to publish a lot of videos for the YouTube algorithm to really love your videos. You’ve even likely heard creators claim that they started getting more views and more subscribers on YouTube once they started publishing more. Is that because the YouTube algorithm and its search and discovery systems favor channels that publish more frequently? Do they promote your videos if you publish daily vs. just once a week? Do you need to publish a minimum of 3 videos a week in order to grow on YouTube? Not necessarily. Let’s dig into that here today.
Check out D4Darious’ video: “QUALITY doesn’t matter…” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C8P1NNRyMw
LOVE VIDEO CREATORS AND WANT TO GROW ON YOUTUBE? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS!
1) SUBSCRIBE to learn how to grow your YouTube channel!
2) FREE EBOOK: “The Secret to Building your YouTube Audience”
3) BECOME A MEMBER: Access special community perks on our channel and support our trainings by clicking that Join button! Or, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcB3bcWy0_QK7uPQvTD0LwQ/join
5) SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEO CREATORS PODCAST
– iTunes: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTViTunes
– Soundcloud: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSoundCloud
– Stitcher: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVStitcher
– Google Play: http://go.vcreators.co/vcTVGooglePlay
– Spotify: https://go.vcreators.co/vcTVSpotify
6) LET’S REVIEW YOUR CHANNEL: Book a private one-on-one YouTube channel consultation with Tim or someone on his team: https://videocreators.com/youtube-certified-consultant/